Give professional fitting comments and save time during the developing process. 126 pattern templates to make clear your sample rectifications.
Describe visually your pattern rectifications and get better samples.
Explaining to a colleague or a factory how to modify a pattern after the fitting session is a key step in order to get the sample that you wish.
These pattern templates not only will help you to give clear instructions, but you will also save a lot of time.
From tops to sleeves and collars, these bases are a must to complete a killer fashion library kit.
NOTE: these patterns are designed to use as a “representation” of full-size patterns. We don’t recommend you use them as actual patterns.
Ideal for product developers, patternmakers, and teachers.
By using these templates, you will:
- give precise fitting rectifications
- use professional illustrations
- improve your communication with factories and colleagues
- save time when making your tech packs or sending comments on prototypes
- Content: 126 Pattern Templates + 17 rectification samples
- Format: Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Size: 4 MB
- Language: English
After finishing your purchase, you will receive an email with the link to download your templates and the purchase details. Please, remember you will be able to download this product only once. If you have any questions about your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!