Website Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use the site.
By using our site, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our site.
Your use of this website
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belongs to us or are licensed to us to use.
Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photos, video and documents on the website, as well as other content such as price lists, articles, stories and other text.
You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else without our consent in writing.
You may print or download materials from this website provided that:
– no materials are modified in any way;
– no graphics, photos or video are used separately from the accompanying text;
– our copyright and trademark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge www.abcseams.com as the source of the material; and
– the person to whom you providing these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or via us from our licensors, as appropriate.
Our liability to you
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
– personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
– any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use.
We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time.
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
We do not assume any liability of any kind whatsoever resulting from the use, or reliance upon any information, material or procedure contained on the site.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us expressly exclude:
– all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any:
– direct; or
– indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
– loss of income or revenue;
– loss of business;
– loss of profits or contracts;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of data;
– loss of goodwill;
– wasted management or office time; and
– for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (or delict) (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this conditions shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information on this website
Unless information on this website is transactional (including, without limitation product and pricing information), all other information contained on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only.
Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information.
As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control.
We are not responsible for these websites in any way, and do not endorse them.
You may not link to this website from another website unless you comply with the following guidelines:
– links must be to the homepage of the website at www.abcseams.com;
– you may not create a frame or any other border around the website;
– the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
– you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service.
Other than the on-line sales terms and conditions which are an invitation to treat (not an offer), nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between us in relation to your use of the website.
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offenses
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attach, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.