The first impression matters.
The way we present a new style is as important as the type of information that the tech pack includes. Therefore, we need to explain the garment (or product) clearly and well organized.
It has the general and most basic information about the garment.
Imagine that someone shows you a new style and you have to quote it: what information do you need?:
- header (read article here)
- garment drawing: front and back (it doesn’t necessary need to be a flat sketch on the cover, but it’s highly recommended)
- fabric quality (in case it has more than one fabric, specify at least the main fabric)
- description of key details
- general measurements (total length and/or width)
- type and quantity of trimmings
- reference photo of the fit and relevant details (recommended)
Note: consider if you need to extend the information on the header for this sheet (only add relevant data regarding the purpose of this page).
Who Makes It
The cover sheet is made by the designer when creating a new model.
If you have doubts about technical issues such as construction details, ask your product developer.
- the cover sheet is an overview to a new style
- it is the 1st page of the tech pack, but we also use it to ask for quotations and to show new collections
- it contains essential information about the product
Keep You Updated
Receive a summary with all the articles published on this blog -and more!.
We won’t spam you or share your information with anyone.