Terms and Conditions for using our Products (including any Digital Material)
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale, supply, and use of our printed and digital material.
The purpose of this document is to govern downloads and express agreement to document upon order between you (the buyer) and us (ABC Seams® Pty. Ltd).
Terms and Conditions:
- Your Purchase
You are purchasing a digital one-user product, and you have the right to receive one copy of this product in the format specified on our website.
IMPORTANT: we are not responsible of the lost of the product after being downloaded. We can not send you a new copy.
Our prices are in Euros, and they include VAT (taxes)
- This purchase is not refundable.
On our website, you find all the details regarding our products (including a description, pictures, and technical specifications). It is your responsibility to read all this information carefully. If you have any doubt or question, you need to contact us “before” purchasing any product.
- Your Information is protected.
We won’t spam you nor share or sell your information. We might contact you to inform you about issues related to the product that you are buying such as actualizations and related products.
- This material is copyrighted and worldwide protected.
You must retain, and must not delete, obscure, or remove, copyright notices and other proprietary notices on or in this material. Please, read the Permitted and Prohibited Uses carefully, and contact us if you have any doubts.
- Your responsibility.
The rights granted to you in these Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and you must not permit any third party to avoid or violate these rights.
If you infringe these Terms and Conditions, you are the only one responsible for the loss caused to our company and must compensate us accordingly.
You can use this material to:
- design, develop, and produce clothing and any textile product.
- teach, explain or give advice on the constructions, finishes, and details of textile products.
- if you are a teacher, you are allowed to share up to 5 pages of our books/material per topic. In this case, you have to refer to our book and company clearly and visibly.
PROHIBITED USES (*)
- the publication, sale, licensing, sub-licensing, renting, transferring, broadcasting, distribution, or redistribution of this material (or part thereof) in any format.
- the editing, modification, adaptation, or alteration of this material (or part thereof)
- the creation of any derivative work incorporating this work (or part thereof)
- the use of this material (or part thereof) to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly.
- the circumvention or removal of the information applied to this material (or part thereof) to prevent unauthorized use.
(*) The Prohibited Uses apply upon the Permitted Uses. In case of doubts, please contact us.
These Terms and Conditions might change in the future without any prior notice.
If you have any doubts or questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a message through the “contact form” on the “About Us” page at www.abcseasm.com.